Colorado Hemp Processing Cooperative
Who are we?
The Colorado Hemp Processing Cooperative is a Limited Cooperative Association (LCA) organized to provide seed to sale harvesting and processing services to the Agricultural Hemp Industry in Colorado. CHPC’s focus is on the seeds and stalks of the Hemp plant which can be value-added processed for food, oil, building materials, paper, and many other products.
- One vote in all Shareholder Voting Issues.
- Sharing of Excess Revenue Distributions in perpetuity.
- Possible discounts for products in the limited access Shareholder/Friends of the Cooperative Section of CHPC Hemporium on the CHPC website, COHPC.org.
- Access to the CHPC Hemp List in the limited access Shareholder/Friends of the Cooperative Section of the CHPC website, COHPC.org. The CHPC Hemp List provides a Forum for Shareholders and Friends of the Cooperative to directly offer goods and services to each other including equipment, seeds, bast, hurd, jobs, and any other viable products and services other Shareholders and Friends of the Cooperative may deem useful.
- Priority status for procuring Hemp seed, harvesting services, processing services, and CHPC contractual purchases of Hemp crops.
- Priority status for access to CHPC Educational materials and educational forums for improving hemp yields and quality.
- Opportunity to network with other Shareholders at the Annual Shareholder’s Meeting.
- Eligibility for election to the CHPC board of Directors.
- Priority for possible seasonable/full time employment and/or contractual employment with the CHPC.
- Opportunity to collaborate and cooperate with other shareholders and Friends of the Cooperative to work together to promote much needed economic prosperity to economically depressed areas of rural Colorado, the United States, and the World.
- Opportunities to collaborate with the CHPC in developing cottage industries utilizing the value-added raw materials produced by CHPC Hemp Processing.
- Opportunities to develop markets for the value-added raw materials produced by CHPC Hemp Processing.
- Priority for Biochar Production and Purchase
- Biochar Purchase Discounts.
$100 / share to $900
Patron Shareholders are traditionally people who are connected to the Cooperative because they are involved in the same Industry. Currently Paton shares are $100 per share. By Limited Cooperative Association (LCA) Statutes, LCAs make no profits themselves, but all distributable excess revenues go directly to Shareholders. LCA Statutes mandate that at least 50% of all Distributed excess revenues are paid to Patron Shareholders, and the amount they receive will be on a pro rata basis in perpetuity. Per LCA Statutes, all Patron Shareholders get one (1) vote in all shareholder voting issues regardless of how many shares they own.
$1,000 / share & Above
Investor Shareholders are investing in the Cooperative because they believe in the Cooperatives Mission and Goals. Investor Shares are $1000 per share. However, once excess revenue distributions have begun, the other 50% of the distributed excess revenues left (after distributing a minimum of 50% to Patron Shareholders) will go to paying back the Investor Shareholders their full investment. Once their full investment has been paid back, their Investor Share(s) will convert to Patron Share(s) with the full Statutory pro rata excess revenue distributions accorded to all Patron Shareholders. So, in essence, Investor shareholders get a fairly rapid repayment of their Investment in addition to a Return On Investment (ROI) of 10% (the cost of their Patron Share(s)) plus pro rata excess revenue distributions in perpetuity. Per LCA Statutes, all Investor Shareholders get one (1) vote in all shareholder voting issues regardless of how many shares they own.
The E-Commerce Shareholder Registration is not set up to accept Credit and Debit Cards. If you wish to pay by Check please contact us by email or phone and tell us what type of Share(s) (Patron or Investor) you wish to Purchase and we will email the appropriate Registration Form to you which you can complete and return to us with your Check.
You are purchasing a Share or Shares of a Limited Cooperative Association.
There is a three day right of rescission for this purchase. Once those three days have passed there is a no refund and no return policy. Shares cannot be traded, sold, or in any way transferred to another person without the expressed written consent from the Cooperative in order to keep our Shareholder list correct.
Shareholders are responsible for keeping their contact information up to date.
Shareholders will receive pro rata amounts of all excess revenue distributions dependent upon the number of Shares they own and the total number of Shares issued by the Cooperative. Excess Revenue Distributions will be only done with a quorum agreement of the Board of Directors. Excess Revenue Distributions will only occur once a year in December.
Thanks for Your Support!